Tag! I’m It!
The awesome Laura from Hey What’s For Dinner Mom tagged me in the 8 Things survey that’s going around. Aww, my first tag! By the way, if you’re not already reading Laura’s blog, you should be! I’m so impressed with the healthy and eco-friendly way she is raising her family, and all stuff she makes/grows/raises on her own!
Here goes. I’m going to add my own twist at the end – 8 Pretty Green Tips!
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. Glamping for my birthday!
2. Getting my braces off (supposedly in December. I hope!)
3. My friends’ weddings this summer (Jen, Jaime and Jes!)
4. Visiting old friends and a new baby in San Diego this summer (and hopefully some new friends, like Hallie!)
5. The Nike Women’s Half Marathon (ok, but half dreading!)
6. Going to France someday – volunteering on an organic farm, then going to Paris
7. Getting married and having kids (someday!)
8. My next meal (no matter when I post this, it will be true!)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took my second photography class
2. Ate completely vegetarian, kind of by accident
3. FAILed at wrapping a breakfast burrito. Oh well, it still tasted good with a fork and knife.
4. Emailed my grandmother (she signs her response “luv.” Cute!)
5. Drank Berryblossom White tea
6. Listened to Wilco and Britney Spears
7. Wrote Horoscopes and celebrity gossip trivia
8. Ordered produce from my CSA. This week, I’m getting: avocado, spinach, “cheddar” cauliflower, English peas and dry-farmed tomatoes, plus I ordered a jar of nectarine conserves. Mmm!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Math (especially splitting the check! I always way overpay cause I’d rather do that than figure it out)
2. Take better photos (see: photography class)
3. Get rid of my car
4. Eat whatever I want and not gain weight
6. Go back in time
8. Make everyone care about being green
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Scrubs (the best!)
2. Greek (One of the best shows on TV, I think!)
4. 90210 (nowhere as good as the original, but as long as anyone from the original cast is on, I’ll watch)
5. Gossip Girl
6. The Hills (I own Laguna Beach on DVD. Love it. The Hills isn’t as good, though. They need more Lauren and Lo, less Speidi)
7. American Idol
8. The Today Show (when I’m getting ready in the morning. I kinda think it sucks, but it’s an old habit)
8 Pretty Green Tips
1. Clean your lint traps
2. Get it “for here”
3. Keep your carrots fresh
4. Take a shorter shower
5. Print green
6. Get mesh produce bags
7. Shut the fridge
8. Save your scraps for scratch paper
I’m not going to tag anyone else, but I’d love to hear yours in the comments or on your blog if you haven’t done this yet!